Cooking / Baking idea
Make your own pizza with our 5 whole grain focaccia.
2. Lay a few spoonful of tomato sauce on top (I used Classico tomato and basil sauce, from the jug of course, who has the time nowadays?!)
3. Put into your oven under the broiler on high for 5-10 minutes
4. Watch it disappear quickly.... Yummy!
Vegan toppings suggestions: Roasted red bell pepper, grilled portabella mushroom with caramelized onion, roasted zucchini or squash with arugula, cherry tomato with sprout drizzle with extra virgin olive oil......
Grill ham and cheese sandwich
1. Slice a piece of our famous 5 whole grain gluten free bread.
2. Put your favourite cheese and some virginia ham on top, plus plum tomato if you like.
3. Broil on low heat for 15 minutes in your oven.
4. Enjoy your open face ham and cheese sandwich!
Most delicious Gluten Free Bread Pudding
half loaf of a few days old Joey's 5 Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread ( I assumed you eat the other half already! )
1/2 Cup of unsweetened coconut milk (or your milk of choice)
2 TBS melted unsalted butter
1 Apple, peel & core then cut into 1" cube
3 TBS of sugar / Agave Nectar / Sugar Subsititute / Honey
1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
2 TBS of Raisins
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Cut the few days old GF bread in 1" cube, soak in the above ingredients for 1 hour, bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes in a glass container or small cake pan. Enjoy!